11.10.12

FALL!


That's right- Fall is here! The weather has officially cooled down here in New York- a lot- and that means I get to wear scarves, drink hot cider and bundle up with my adorable kitten and boyfriend :)

Fall has always been my favorite season but it wasn't until I moved to the East Coast that I really understood what Fall was and now I of course can't get enough of it! 

In fact- just to get the full effect I'm headed to Boston this weekend to spend some fall time in New England. Hopefully the leaves will be turned there. One of the things I miss most about my college campus up in the suburbs is that now I really don't see that many trees on the day-to-day - talk about a difference from my California roots! But ultimately it means I haven't seen changed trees in abundance yet so hopefully the bus drive up north will fix that for me tomorrow :)

I'll post pictures when I get back!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment