2.10.12

I'm Back!

I’m back!
Sorry about the delay’s - life inevitably got busy and I have fallen way, way behind but in the meantime I have come up with a ton of great posts that I can’t wait to share with all of you!

For starters I got a kitten!

Talk about big changes. It all happened so fast! It was Labor Day weekend and my friends found him stranded on the streets crying in the rain [insert tears] so they inevitably brought him back into shelter and one thing led to another and I’m now the proud mother of a beautiful [obnoxious] energetic and healthy kitten. (and yes, he has a name but to be honest I only ever call him “kitten”)My main goal now is to avoid becoming a crazy cat lady who only posts pictures of my adorable kitten so I will grant you a couple adorable snap shots today but will resist from overloading you with many more in the future - just know that it will be a struggle. 

Pictures and more after the jump!



 


Now for a quick recap of what I’ve done since I last wrote:

+ I went to Carlisle, PA! Well actually I took this trip waaayyy back before my trip to SF but never got a chance to write about it or share pics so expect a post on that in the near future!

+ I found a new blog that I’m crazy about called, Jess Lively. Lets just say that I was won over with just the “About Me” page and haven’t stopped reading since.

+ I fell in love with these shoes from Alloy: Olivia Color-Block and this skirt from Piperlime

+  I decided I need to try these No Bake Nutella Cheesecakes: http://www.mybakingaddiction.com/no-bake-nutella-cheesecake-recipe/

+ Castle started up again! - which you’ll quickly find is a small obsession of mine

+ I started going to Yoga every Saturday morning and finishing it off with the wonderfully fall flavored Pumpkin Spice Latte from the Starbucks located literally across the street from the gym (dangerous)

+ I made this delicious chili:



+ I pre-ordered an iPhone 5 which I was supposed to get on September 21st but alas the store hasn’t gotten the shipment of phones in... STILL

And believe me- there’s more! So keep coming back and keep your eye’s peeled- cuz I can’t wait to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment