7.9.11

Not a whole lot going on today.

I still can't believe I work in New York City! 
But my days are spent mostly commuting or working so there's not much to write about.

It was super dreary today, but at least it wasn't raining so I didn't get soaking wet- after all the Europe rain I dealt with this summer I'm really sick of it. Usually I get a good long break from rain in Santa Barbara... there has just been too much of it.

I can't wait till I have a shorter commute and can come home and cook!
I've been taking home a lot of old Food Network Magazine and Food & Wine Magazine from my internship and all I want to do when I get home is cook!

I will miss the pets we have here though. 
Dexter
Every time I walk pass the pet store near work I'm tempted to buy a puppy :p but that would just make finding an apartment that much harder. 

Probably just more of the same tomorrow!

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment