18.7.12

Look What I Bought Today!


So I made an impulse purchase today:

(Image from One Kings Lane)
I just decided that it was too cute and affordable to pass up!

What you should know is that I have a small obsession with travel bags- duffles, large purses, pretty much anything “carry on.” And this bag just called out to me, plus it will be adorable for weekend trips, beach outings, picnics and other summer fun! I can’t wait :)

Plus the beauty of a backpack is that I won’t be left with one shoulder in total pain from hoisting the weight of all of my things! I love backpacks for this reason and yet have trouble finding one cute enough that won’t make me feel like I’m back in middle school, which made the discovery of this bag all the more exciting!


Can’t wait until it gets here!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment