31.7.11

The End!

Sunday 31 July 2011

Had a great last weekend!
Started out Friday when I went out with my Australian friend Marnie and while the night was QUITE an adventure it was super fun- I love London.

Then Saturday went back up to Camden Market which is just amazing- though totally crowded. But the clothes are all so freaking cute and not uber expensive and while I didn't let myself buy anything, I wanted EVERYTHING- I love London.

Then today Marnie and I went to Buckingham Palace and got to walk through the State Rooms and see the wedding dress from the Royal Wedding which was spectacular! As were the rooms and the grounds- I love London.

Ultimately I can't believe I'm in the last 72 hours in London or in Europe for that matter!

And did I mention that I love London!
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment