24.7.11

This Weekend

Saturday and Sunday 23 & 24 July 2011

This weekend was mostly walking. Saturday I set out to find a couple stores I had read about online and ended up discovering the vast amazing-ness that is Hyde park. It was a beautiful day so there were tons of people out and about wandering the park which made for some great people watching in addition to great park viewing.


Then later I met up with a friend for drinks in Brixton which was a little sparse for night life.... but fun none the less. 

Then today (Sunday) I got up and went to Camden Market with a friend and walked through the elaborate stalls that often seemed never ending. The crowds were CRAZY but it was totally worth it. It was an awesome market, full of crazy colors and smells and tons and tons and tons and tons of stuff. The highlight: a couch sized beanbag chair that was probably the most comfortable thing ever. :)


Camden Market

Waiting for the Tube

Overall it was a great weekend and I can't believe I only have one more left!! 

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment